Miraval, a Canados 86, is a flybridge style performance 28m sporty yacht, that reaches a top speed of 29knots.
Built in 2008 and refitted in 2022, can accommodate 10 guests in four well-appointed staterooms, of which two have Pullman beds.
Miraval has deluxe styling and elegant furnishings. Boasting a large amount of on board space for a yacht of her size.
An excellent choice for 10 guests, who can enjoy the luxurious surroundings of Miraval, as they are served by four dedicated crew.
For outdoor living, the spacious and expansive fly bridge will be the place to socialize. The sundeck-a guest favorite-has a dining table and large sun loungers for relaxing and unwinding.
Guests can spend the day lounging in the sun and enjoy the warm waters, as they try out Miraval’s a fun selection of water sports & toys. In the hands of our experienced captain, all those on board are guaranteed an unforgettable charter experience.
Miraval comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests in 4 cabins, including one Master cabin, one VIP cabin and two TWIN cabins with one pullman bed each. All cabins with en-suite facilities.
• HIGH SEASON (June 15 – September 15):
44.000,00 EURO per week
• MID SEASON (May 15 – June 15):
39.000,00 EURO per week
• LOW SEASON (Remaining Period):
35.000, 00 EURO per week
Page not found
We're sorry. Your page could not be found, but you can check our latest listings & articles below.
- Adventure on the Waves: Water Sports to Enjoy on a Yacht
- A Romantic Getaway: Honeymoon Ideas for Yacht Charters in Greece
- Yachting with Kids: The Best Family-Friendly Activities and Destinations in Greece
- Exploring the Flavors of Greece: Gastronomy on a Luxury Crewed Charter
- 4+1 Reasons to explore Greece with a Motor Yacht
- Ionian Islands Charter Guide: The Perfect Resource for Planning Your Adventure